The First Liquefied Gas Tanker for Bulgaria from the USA has Arrived
The first liquefied gas tanker from the United States has arrived, the Ministry of Energy told BNT.
In all probability, it will be unloaded at the Greek terminal Revithoussa and the blue fuel will arrive in Bulgaria via the gas connection near Petrich.
The second possible destination is a Turkish terminal. Our southern neighbor has 4 terminals for unloading liquefied gas. The eventual arrival of the blue fuel can take place via the Trans-Anatolian gas pipeline to Greece or through the Balkan Stream if there is free capacity.
Details of the delivered quantities are not specified yet.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price
- » 32,000 Barrels of Fuel reach Ukraine from Bulgaria Every Day
- » Bulgarian MPs Banned the Export of Crude Oil and Oil Products from Russia
- » By the End of 2024, Bulgaria will be able to Import Russian Crude Oil
- » Protest in Sofia under the slogan "To Protect Bulgaria’s Energy Security"
- » Azerbaijan Confirmed the Supply of 12 Billion cubic meters of Gas to the EU in 2023