30% Jump in Demand for Used Cars in Bulgaria
30% jump in the demand for used cars in our Bulgaria. This is reported by many dealers in Dupnitsa, where it is one of the largest markets for used cars.
Georgi Grozdanov has been in the used car trade for more than 15 years. His observations over the past year show that the import of second-hand cars from Western Europe is becoming increasingly difficult, and demand in Bulgaria has grown.
"There is demand - no goods. You buy cars more expensive, therefore you sell more expensive. Customers were used to lower prices, more choice, now both are missing. Before you buy 10 cars and they make you a better price, now you buy 2 cars, the price is the same as for 2 cars", said Georgi Grozdanov, a car dealer.
Among the most popular second-hand cars in Dupnitsa are those manufactured before 2012, and the main demand of customers is to reduce fuel consumption.
Due to the lack of materials for production and the difficult trade due to the war and the pandemic, the prices of both new and used cars will rise, the traders added.
As an example, they give a second-hand car, which was bought 3 years ago for BGN 5,000, and now its price can reach BGN 8,000.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ex-Head of the Bulgarian Services: Putin feels Cornered and looks for a Solution Hysterically
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas
- » "Bulgargaz" announces Tenders for the Supply of Liquefied Gas until 2034
- » Bulgaria is Giving Up on Long-Term Supplies from Gazprom
- » Europe reports Record Prices for Bread, in Bulgaria the Increase is almost 30%