A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway
The Norwegian National Security Authority announced that two people were arrested in parallel in Oslo and in Bulgaria on suspicion of involvement in a terrorist organization.
BTA reported, citing the Associated Press, that the detainee in Bulgaria was identified as a Norwegian student.
The suspect, who was detained in the Norwegian capital later Wednesday, will appear in court to be remanded in custody. His identity has not been released.
A spokesperson for the Security Authority told the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation that the other suspect had been detained in Bulgaria under a European arrest warrant issued by the Norwegian prosecutor's office.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison