Vucic: Serbia does not Support any EU Declaration of Sanctions against Russia
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic has said his country has not backed any European Union (EU) declarations on sanctions against Russia over its aggression against Ukraine.
During a visit to the Novi Sad International Fair, Vucic emphasized that "his job as president is to take care of Serbia, not the EU"." When we become a member of the EU, then we will take care of the European Union. It is very important that we have a good attitude towards the EU and that we follow the European path. But today our task is to take care of our country. To guarantee enough food, energy resources, to take care of the integrity of our country and its Constitution. In my opinion, we are doing this in a very, very good way," Vucic added.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Vucic: Serbia has received an Ultimatum from the West to Normalize Relations with Kosovo
- » North Macedonia’s President: Ban One MEP and Several other Bulgarians from Entering the Country
- » Vucic: I haven't Spoken to Putin for months, Wagner has to Stop recruiting Fighters in Serbia
- » Tension in Kosovo after an Albanian Shot two Serbian Boys
- » Vucic announced that He is in his Last Term as President of Serbia