US Assistant Secretary of State arrives on a visit to Bulgaria
On May 18 and 19, the US Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Karen Donfried will visit Sofia. She will hold a series of summits to reaffirm the strong bilateral partnership between the United States and Bulgaria, according to a statement on the State Department's website.
Donfried is in talks with senior members of the Bulgarian government and political party leaders to discuss a wide range of issues, including bilateral security co-operation, NATO's response to Russia's war against Ukraine and the US commitment to energy security. Bulgaria, as well as anti-corruption and other regional issues.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Which Parties Registered for the Autumn Elections
- » Bulgaria: Try this Machine Voting Simulator for the Upcoming Elections
- » American Soldiers are coming to Bulgaria to Defend NATO's Eastern Flank
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister: I will Approve All Arms Deals that are OK. I cannot Restrict Exports to any Country
- » Former Economy Minister: Bulgaria must hold Immediate Negotiations with "Gazprom"
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM urged the Police: Stop the War on the Roads!