Russia has Expelled another Bulgarian Diplomat
Russia has declared an employee of the Bulgarian embassy in Moscow a “persona non grata” as a retaliatory measure, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement, quoted by TASS.
The measure is in response to the declaration of a diplomat by the Russian Embassy in Sofia as a persona non grata. Our Ambassador to the Russian Federation Atanas Krastin was summoned to the Ministry, where he was handed the note.
The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry told BNT that the note has not yet been officially received from them.
At the same time, Moscow has announced that it is expelling 10 Romanian diplomats. Russia's foreign ministry says the measure is in response to Romania's April 5th decision to expel ten Russian diplomats. "Moscow rejects Romania's attempts to blame Russia for war crimes in Ukraine," the foreign ministry said.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: We give you Gas at Excellent Prices, Direct Flights will be Restored
- » Russian Ambassador to Bulgarian PM: The Word “Corruption” addressed to Putin is an Insult
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria: Neo-Nazism is Rising in a Number of European Countries
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister sees a Last Chance to Save Relations with Bulgaria