Bulgaria’s Pro-Russian "Vazrazhdane" goes on a National Protest in front of Parliament Today
The “Vazrazhdane” (Revival) party is protesting in front of the National Assembly, demanding the immediate resignation of the government.
The nationalists believe that PM Petkov's cabinet is failing in all its policies.
Kostadin Kostadinov's party has organized protests in Sofia and Varna - in front of the district administration. According to “Vazrazhdane”, in recent months the government has been more concerned with the war in Ukraine than with the country's problems.
"Those people who are currently governing us will not stop bringing Bulgaria even to war with Russia. Bulgaria needs new elections, which we should go to immediately as a referendum on the future of our country," said earlier Kostadin Kostadinov, according to whom none of the decisions of the cabinet is in the interest of Bulgarian citizens.
“Vazrazhdane” states that the money in the country has run out and this is the reason why loans are constantly being taken out.
"In practice, we do not have a government. Bulgaria is without power. We from ‘Vazrazhdane’ also announced this. I remind you that we are starting daily protests that will take place throughout the country, not only in Sofia," Kostadinov said a week ago.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » History: How many Times were Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Bulgaria Severed
- » President Radev congratulated US President Joe Biden on July 4
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today