Russia's Ambassador to Warsaw Hit with Red Paint
Russia's ambassador to Poland was flooded hit red paint.
This happened during a solemn ceremony marking Victory Day in the Polish capital, RIA Novosti reported.
At the time of the incident, Sergei Andreev was moving towards a memorial to Soviet soldiers with the idea of laying a wreath.
There is no sound in the video published by RIA Novosti, but it can be seen how a group of protesters surrounded the ambassador. A video posted by a witness to the incident shows that those present, some of whom carry Ukrainian flags, chanted "Rascists" (Russian Fascists).
Russian state-owned media "RIA Novosti" muted the sound, as crowd chanting "fascists, fascists!" to the Russian delegation pic.twitter.com/Md65k5dT4A— Liveuamap (@Liveuamap) May 9, 2022
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Number of Russian Soldiers Killed and Wounded is approaching 180,000, according to a Norwegian General
- » Russia on Petkov: The Emphasis is Not on the Weapons, but on the Fact that He initiated the Exclusion from SWIFT
- » Medvedev: If a Nuclear Power Loses a War, it can Trigger a Nuclear Conflict
- » Russian Politician demanded the Assassination of the German Foreign Minister
- » The Kremlin declared Victory in Soledar
- » Estonia is Expelling 21 Russian Diplomats