Zelensky: 60 Ukrainians Died in a School Bombing
Sixty people hiding at a school in the Ukrainian village of Bilokhorivka have died in the Russian bombing of the building, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was quoted as saying by world news agencies.
“Just yesterday, 60 civilians were killed in a Russian bombing in the village of Bilokhorivka (near Luhansk)”, Zelensky said during a video conference with G-7 leaders, AFP reported.
Meanwhile, the International Committee of the Red Cross announced today that more than 170 civilians evacuated from the Mariupol region, including the Azovstal metallurgical plant, arrived in Zaporizhzhia today.
The announcement states that this is the third safe evacuation operation carried out in coordination with the International Committee of the Red Cross.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia again Hit with Missiles many regions of Ukraine
- » Day 285 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and the West react strongly against Macron’s statement on Russia
- » Day 284 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US Intelligence expects a "Slowdown" of the War
- » Day 283 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians prepare for a Siege of Bakhmut
- » The Bulgarian Initiative "Generators for Ukraine" collected over 250,000 Leva in 5 days
- » Day 282 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 13,000 Ukrainian Soldiers Died in the War, according to Zelensky's advisor