Bulgarian President congratulated the Muslim community in Bulgaria on Eid Mubarak
The Bulgarian head of state Rumen Radev congratulates the representatives of the Muslim faith in the country on the occasion of the holiday of Eid Mubarak (Kurban Bayramı). This was announced by the press office of the head of state.
"I sincerely wish your homes and loved ones to be blessed with health, well-being and prosperity," the president said in his address.
"Together, as a nation, let us continue to stand for peace, compassion and solidarity with all those in need. Because this is the way to the salvation not only of today's generations but also of humanity", it is said in the greeting of the head of state to the representatives of the Muslim faith in Bulgaria.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 175 Years Since the Birth of Bulgarian Revolutionary and Poet Hristo Botev
- » The 5 Top Christmas Traditions in Bulgaria
- » A Monument to the Lawyers-Saviors of the Bulgarian Jews will be erected in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Book Fair in Sofia
- » Wisdom from a Bulgarian Philosopher: By Wearing your Old Clothes, Things won't Work Out
- » Interesting Ways That Bulgaria Is Contributing to the Global Entertainment Industry