Bulgaria’s President: Politicians Ignore the War in the Name of Party Interest
“Politicians and demagogues do not have a sober assessment of the devastating potential of war or neglect it in the name of party or self-interest. Many have not risked their lives, but are willing to risk the lives of others”, said President Rumen Radev, who boarded a Spanish Eurofighter fighter jet for a demonstration flight. Asked if his words were a message to the executive branch in Bulgaria, Radev did not answer.
“War is raging in Europe, the mission of the professional military today is to prevent it from growing. I thank the Spanish aviators and technicians who, together with their Bulgarian brethren, took care of the security of Bulgaria's skies," Radev told Bulgarian media accompanying him during his visit to Spain.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For Bulgarians Abroad: A Form is Now Available to Vote in the October Elections
- » Kiril Petkov: We have done Terribly Good Things for the People, Ninova is a Great Partner
- » Bulgaria: Which Parties Registered for the Autumn Elections
- » Bulgaria: Try this Machine Voting Simulator for the Upcoming Elections
- » American Soldiers are coming to Bulgaria to Defend NATO's Eastern Flank
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister: I will Approve All Arms Deals that are OK. I cannot Restrict Exports to any Country