Bulgaria’s President: Politicians Ignore the War in the Name of Party Interest
“Politicians and demagogues do not have a sober assessment of the devastating potential of war or neglect it in the name of party or self-interest. Many have not risked their lives, but are willing to risk the lives of others”, said President Rumen Radev, who boarded a Spanish Eurofighter fighter jet for a demonstration flight. Asked if his words were a message to the executive branch in Bulgaria, Radev did not answer.
“War is raging in Europe, the mission of the professional military today is to prevent it from growing. I thank the Spanish aviators and technicians who, together with their Bulgarian brethren, took care of the security of Bulgaria's skies," Radev told Bulgarian media accompanying him during his visit to Spain.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Former Bulgarian PM: It would be Tragic to Give Up Liquefied Gas and Pay in Rubles
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?
- » Bulgaria’s President: An Active Information Campaign is Needed for the Machine Vote
- » Bulgaria: The Ministry of Economy will Unblock Arms Exports for BGN 1 Billion
- » Priorities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs: The Fight against Vote Buying, Road Safety and Domestic Crime