Restrictions on Entering Bulgaria will be Lifted on May 1
As of Sunday, May 1, the anti-epidemic measures for entry of persons arriving from other countries on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria are canceled. This was ordered by the Minister of Health Prof. Asena Serbezova with her order issued yesterday.
We remind you that until May 1, persons arriving from other countries on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria are admitted upon presentation of a valid EU digital COVID certificate for vaccination, post-disease or testing or an equivalent or similar document containing the same data.
From May 1, without COVID vaccination certificates and a health status document, people will be able to enter Greece.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Ministry of Health
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 55% of Drivers in Bulgaria drive at Excessive Speed in Populated Areas
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 23 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria will have Medical Helicopters within a month
- » Yellow Code for Rainfall and Thunderstorms has been announced for half of Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 92 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarians honor All Souls' Day