Bulgartransgaz: At this stage, the Supply of Russian Gas to Bulgaria has not been Interrupted
"At this stage, Russian gas supplies to Bulgaria have not been interrupted so far," Vladimir Malinov, executive director of the Bulgarian gas network operator Bulgartransgaz, told Reuters.
On Tuesday, the Ministry of Energy announced that Gazprom had informed the Bulgarian state gas company Bulgargaz that it would suspend gas supplies from Wednesday.
Today, gas supplies to Poland from Russia were restored. This is shown by data from the network of gas transmission operators of the European Union.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Cheaper Gas for April and May
- » The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan will Open an Office in Bulgaria in May
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: I changed the Management of Kozloduy NPP because of Potential Connections with Russia