MFA: The Bulgarian Honorary Consul has not been Abducted in Melitopol, Ukraine
Bulgarian Consul Sergei Zhelev has not been abducted but is safe in his home. This was announced by the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Earlier today the mayor of Melitopol Ivan Fedorov announced that the Russian military had kidnapped the honorary consul of Bulgaria Sergei Zhelev in the city.
"More than 50 of my colleagues were abducted across the country, today 29 are in the occupiers' prisons. As for activists, businessmen, this is a constant practice of the occupiers, they kidnap anyone who has their own opinion, patriotic sentiments ... " said Fedorov. "A few hours ago it became known that the honorary consul of Bulgaria was abducted in Melitopol," added the mayor.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Black Smoke over the Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgarian MFA: Calls for Support for the Russian Military are Absolutely Unacceptable
- » All Russian Consulates in Bulgaria will Close
- » Bulgaria Expels 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Bulgarian MFA: We Expect the Albanian PM to Express Himself as a Politician from an EU Candidate Country
- » Bulgaria to COREPER: Right Now there is No Way to Solve the Issue with North Macedonia