The Pentagon is inviting 40 Allies at its Ramstein Base on Tuesday
The Pentagon has invited representatives of 40 allied countries to gather in Germany on Tuesday to discuss Ukraine's long-term security needs, BTA reported.
Defense ministers and high-ranking generals from 20 NATO and other countries have already accepted an invitation from US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin to gather at Ramstein's US military base in West Germany, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said.
At the moment there is no information whether Bulgaria is among them. The MoD and the Council of Ministers have not announced whether a Bulgarian representative will attend the meeting.
According to Kirby, they will discuss the issue of assistance that can be provided to Ukraine to strengthen its military power. One of the things that US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin wants in this regard is the beginning of discussions between countries with similar views on the long-term defense relations that Ukraine will need.
"It's all about modernizing and making sure that the Ukrainian army is always powerful and able to function in the future," Kirby said.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Day 399 of the Invasion of Ukraine: VSU hit Russian Occupied Melitopol multiple times
- » The Pentagon is preparing the US Space Force for a possible Conflict with Russia and China in Space
- » Biden urged Netanyahu to abandon the Judicial Reform
- » Another Night of Clashes in France - Over 740,000 Protested against the Pension Reform