Intensive Traffic at the Exits of Sofia, Traffic Jam on Hemus Highway
The traffic on the highways on the first day off is intense, and the capital traditionally starts to be deserted.
Drivers coming and going from Sofia must be careful, because due to the repair of the tunnel "Echemishka" traffic jams are formed.
The Traffic Police reiterated that they had turned on absolutely all the cameras on the road to monitor the speed around the clock.
Drivers are not happy that there are always repairs on holidays, only one pipe of the tunnel works and such traffic jams always form.
The traffic at the other exits of the capital is also intensive. The police presence has increased.
Mobile teams monitor for improper overtaking and driving in the emergency lane.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Parliament decided: Free Textbooks for Students from Grades 1 to 12
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan