Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister: For us results not deadlines are key for North Macedonia's European integration
“Individual criteria and commitment to results, not deadlines, are key for Bulgaria regarding the European integration of the Republic of North Macedonia.” This was stated by the Bulgarian Foreign Minister Teodora Genchovska to her Italian counterpart Luigi Di Maio in Rome.
Genchovska reiterated the Bulgarian Framework Position from 2019 and the conclusions of the National Security Advisory Council from January this year.
The two also discussed Russia's military invasion and the consequences of tackling it, NATO cooperation and European integration in the Western Balkans. The two agreed that preparations are needed for economic support for Ukraine in order to rebuild the country.
They expressed satisfaction with defense cooperation and stressed the importance of strengthening NATO's eastern flank.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Black Smoke over the Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgarian MFA: Calls for Support for the Russian Military are Absolutely Unacceptable
- » All Russian Consulates in Bulgaria will Close
- » Bulgaria Expels 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Bulgarian MFA: We Expect the Albanian PM to Express Himself as a Politician from an EU Candidate Country
- » Bulgaria to COREPER: Right Now there is No Way to Solve the Issue with North Macedonia