Belarus declared Bulgaria an “unfriendly” country
The President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko considers Bulgaria an unfriendly state.
Today, the government in Minsk approved a list of countries it considers “unfriendly”.
It includes all the countries in the European Union, Australia, Albania, Great Britain, Iceland, Canada, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Norway, North Macedonia, USA, Montenegro, and Switzerland, TASS reported, citing today's publication in the Belarusian national legal portal.
The decision shall enter into force upon its official publication.
Russia has also declared Bulgaria, like all other EU countries, an unfriendly state. On April 4, Russian President Vladimir Putin also signed a decree imposing visa restrictions on citizens of countries Moscow considers unfriendly.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » History: How many Times were Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Bulgaria Severed
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today
- » Ambassador Mitrofanova will Propose to Putin the Closure of the Russian Embassy in Bulgaria