Belarus declared Bulgaria an “unfriendly” country
The President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko considers Bulgaria an unfriendly state.
Today, the government in Minsk approved a list of countries it considers “unfriendly”.
It includes all the countries in the European Union, Australia, Albania, Great Britain, Iceland, Canada, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Norway, North Macedonia, USA, Montenegro, and Switzerland, TASS reported, citing today's publication in the Belarusian national legal portal.
The decision shall enter into force upon its official publication.
Russia has also declared Bulgaria, like all other EU countries, an unfriendly state. On April 4, Russian President Vladimir Putin also signed a decree imposing visa restrictions on citizens of countries Moscow considers unfriendly.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Clubs should Change their Names
- » Bulgaria’s MFA summons the Macedonian Ambassador because of the Beating of a Bulgarian in Ohrid