Bulgaria: All Pensioners will receive a BGN 70 Easter Bonus
Each pensioner will receive an additional amount of BGN 70 in April 2022 for Easter, the government's press service said.
The one-time supplement will be paid regardless of the amount of the received pension and will reach over 2 million pensioners.
The announcement states that the government decree, which was adopted in absentia, is in fulfillment of the commitment made by Prime Minister Kiril Petkov to provide support for Easter to Bulgarian pensioners.
The decree approves an additional transfer in the amount of BGN 142,888,760 from the budget of the state social insurance for 2022.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1429 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,636 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed
- » Bulgaria: No more Masks in Some Places - See Where they Remain Mandatory
- » Which are the Most Popular but Expensive Destinations to Study Abroad