Zelensky Calls For a Global Rally Against the War in Ukraine
Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky has called on people around the world to protest publicly against Russia's war in Ukraine on Thursday. It is one month since the beginning of the invasion.
“Russia's war is not just a war against Ukraine. Its significance is much larger,” said Zelensky, who spoke in English for the first time.
“Russia has started the war against freedom. But this is just the beginning for Russia. It seeks to enslave the freedom of all people in Europe. To all the people of the world. It tried to show that only brute and cruel force mattered. The world must stop Russia. The world must stop the war. It's been a month. It's been so long. War breaks our hearts, as it does every free person on the planet,” Zelensky said.
The president has once again called for global demonstrations against the war, with protesters wearing Ukrainian symbols.
“Go out on the squares, on the streets. Become visible and heard”, added Zelenski.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 222 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Breakthrough in Kherson, Both Sides accuse each other of Shelling
- » Day 221 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians withdraw from Lyman, Zelensky vows for more Recaptured Territories
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO
- » Day 219 of the Invasion of Ukraine: "Treaty" and a Concert in Moscow, Putin begins the Annexation of Occupied Regions
- » Day 218 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Half of the Nord Stream Gas Leaked into the Baltic Sea