At First Reading: Bulgarian Parliament Agreed on Shutting Down the Special Court and the Special Prosecutor's Office
After 4 hours of debate, the deputies adopted at first reading amendments to the Judiciary Act, which close the Specialized Court and the Specialized Prosecutor's Office.
The petitioners consider that the specialized prosecutor's offices and courts have not achieved the goals set for them in 2011.
The changes also propose the abolition of “career bonuses” for members of the SJC, the Chief Inspector and inspectors from the Inspectorate to the Supreme Judicial Council.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is ready for Retaliatory Measures in the event of a Schengen Veto from the Netherlands and Austria
- » Bulgaria: What Cabinet will the GERB Candidate propose? Who will enter it and what kind of Support does he expect?
- » Bulgaria: Who is the Nomination of GERB for Prime Minister?
- » Ivailo Kalfin: The Netherlands' decision is Insulting to Bulgaria
- » Ex-PM Borissov: There are 2 Options for a Government in Bulgaria – Me as PM or another but with Common Priorities
- » Stefan Yanev proposes for Bulgaria to Boycott the Netherlands