Finland is again the Happiest Country, Bulgaria marks “Progress”
Afghanistan has been the world's most miserable country since the Taliban seized power in August last year. The data from the so-called A World Happiness Report has been released on the occasion of today's International Day of Happiness, designated by the United Nations.
The annual report ranks Afghanistan last among 149 countries. Lebanon is on the penultimate place, followed by Zimbabwe, Rwanda and Botswana.
The happiest country for the fourth consecutive year is Finland, followed by Denmark, Switzerland, Iceland and the Netherlands.
Researchers have sorted countries by analyzing data from the past three years into categories that include gross domestic product per capita, social security measures, life expectancy, freedom of choice, population generosity and a sense of internal and external corruption.
According to the report, the countries that have made the most “progress” in 2019-2021 compared to 2008-2012 are Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania.
Our country ranks 85th on the list of 146 countries. Bulgaria falls after Nepal and before Libya.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 84 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 108 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for significant Thunderstorms and Hail Conditions in 5 areas