Russian Ambassador with a Warning to Bulgaria (VIDEO)
“I would like to warn the Bulgarian authorities that the supply of weapons (including those of Soviet origin) and ammunition to Ukrainian nationalists is unlikely to add optimism to the bilateral dialogue, which has deteriorated so far. In fact, such a gesture is unlikely to add optimism to an already deteriorating bilateral dialogue.”
This “friendly” advice was given by Russian Ambassador Eleonora Mitrofanova during the so-called weekly briefing “on current issues on the international agenda and bilateral relations with Bulgaria”, uploaded on the embassy's Facebook page.
The briefing doesn't really include questions - the ambassador just reads a written text. She speaks extensively of “operation”, “denazification”, “criminals” and “liquidated thugs”. But Moscow's gas issues for Bulgaria have not been overlooked either - they are “ready for serious opposition in the energy sphere”.
Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria: Russia does not Plan to Occupy Ukraine (VIDEO)
Mitrofanova's warning comes amid reports that US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, during his upcoming visit to Bulgaria, will eventually want old Soviet air defense systems to be given to Ukraine. The reason is that the armed forces there are able to work with them literally immediately.
US in Talks with Bulgaria and Slovakia on Missile Defense Systems for Ukraine S-300
Otherwise, Mitrofanova speaks in the spirit that...
“The special military operation of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation on the demilitarization and denazification of the criminal Kyiv regime continues ...”, and so on, and so forth.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » Diplomatic Missions in Bulgaria with a Demonstration in Support of Ukraine
- » Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria: Peace means Victory for Ukraine in this Imperialist War
- » Lithuanian President Decorates Maxim Behar with a State Award for Articles Written in 1991
- » Russian Ambassador: Bulgarians are still a Russophile People