Bulgaria: Geshev discussed Corruption and the Fight against Crime with Kovesi
Prosecutor number one Ivan Geshev and the Chief Prosecutor of the European Prosecutor's Office Laura Kovesi held a working meeting at the Judicial Chamber in Sofia, according to the state prosecution.
In the course of the conversation, issues concerning the interaction between the Prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Prosecutor's Office for Combating Fraud with European Union Funds, VAT Abuse, Money Laundering, Corruption and Organized Crime were discussed.
The prosecutor's office explains that the two sides have expressed mutual satisfaction with the good cooperation and what has been achieved so far, and Geshev - his confidence in continuing the effective dialogue between the two institutions.
The meeting was also attended by Deputy Chief Prosecutors Daniela Masheva and Desislava Pironeva. On behalf of the European Prosecutor's Office, the Bulgarian representative in the European Prosecutor's Office Teodora Georgieva and Milan Yaron, Chief Adviser, took part.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum in Bulgaria? Ex-Showman is Gathering Signatures to Change the Republic from Parliamentary to Presidential
- » Bulgarian MEP: The Statement of North Macedonia’s President repeats the Hateful Rhetoric against Bulgaria
- » The Central Election Committee recommends April 2 as the Date for Early Elections in Bulgaria
- » “We Continue the Change” is Negotiating with “Democratic Bulgaria” for Joint Participation in the Elections
- » BSP returned the Mandate to Form a Government: Bulgarians expect a Date for Early Elections
- » No Change in Austria’s Position on the Admission of Bulgaria in Schengen, Vienna promised EU Funding for our Border