Day 20 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Negotiations between Kyiv and Moscow Continue
The war in Ukraine entered its 20th day.
Negotiations between Ukraine and Russia will continue today. This was announced by the Ukrainian president. Yesterday the conversations were virtual.
Volodymyr Zelensky said he had been informed that negotiations were going well. Kyiv's main demand remains an immediate ceasefire and the withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine. Zelensky added that 3,600 people managed to evacuate from Kyiv and Luhansk on Monday.
The Ukrainian army has said it has repulsed attempts by Russian forces to occupy Mariupol. Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov claims that Chechen fighters have entered the city a kilometer and a half away.
Russian Journalist Detained for Calling for an End to the War in Ukraine
Two powerful explosions shook Kyiv around 5.30 a.m. local time.
So far there is no information about casualties and destruction. It is not clear who the targets of the Russian attack were.
According to some reports, the missiles were fired from Belarus. However, this statement has not yet been confirmed by independent sources.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 466 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 20 Injured after Russian Attack in Dnipro
- » Day 465 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Ready to start its Counteroffensive says Zelensky
- » Day 464 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia faces a Dilemma whether to Protect its Border or the Occupied Territories
- » The Bulgarian Socialists did not support the EP's decision on Аmmunition for Ukraine
- » Day 463 of the Invasion of Ukraine: According to Zelensky Ukraine is ready for NATO Membership
- » Day 462 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia announced that it had Sunk Ukraine's last Warship