From Today: Refugees from Ukraine Entering Bulgaria will Receive Documents at the Border
As of today, Ukrainian refugees entering Bulgaria will receive documents at the border. This is part of the government's plan to help all those fleeing the war. The state system for welcoming refugees will work at the reception border checkpoints, where anyone who requests temporary protection from Bulgaria will receive status. And without having to wait in long lines in front of refugee centers in Sofia or other cities in the country.
The government, as well as a number of institutions, employers and representatives of the non-governmental sector are committed to finding shelter, food, work and care for the children of anyone who escaped the war and sought protection in our country.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 174 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Shoigu and Guterres discussed the Security Situation at the Zaporizhzhia NPP
- » Day 173 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Over 40 Countries called on Russia to Hand Over the Zaporizhzhia NPP to Kyiv
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN