UN has Information that Russia is using Cluster Bombs in Ukraine
The UN has received reliable information that Russia is using cluster bombs in Ukraine, DPA reported.
UN Under-Secretary-General for Political Affairs Rosemary DiCarlo said there were “credible reports that Russian forces were using cluster bombs, including in populated areas.”
“These indiscriminate attacks, which hit both military and civilian targets without distinction, are prohibited by international humanitarian law,” she said.
The UN has also received information on 26 attacks on healthcare facilities in Ukraine that killed 12 people, including an attack on a clinic in Mariupol.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » Day 393 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At Least 14 Dead after Russian Strikes on Civillian Infrastructure
- » Day 392 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin and Xi reaffirmed the Principle that Nuclear War should Never Start
- » Day 391 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Explosions in Crimea
- » Day 390 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Xi Jinping visits Moscow