Russia has Restricted Access to Instagram
Russia's media regulator restricted access to Instagram on Friday after prosecutors opened a lawsuit against the parent company of social giant Meta, saying it allowed its platforms to call for violence against Russians.
Russia to Declare “Meta” an Extremist Organization
“The social network Instagram distributes materials calling for acts of violence against citizens of the Russian Federation, including the military,” said a statement from Russian media regulator Roskomnadzor, announcing the decision.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hungary will not Arrest Putin if he visits the country
- » The International Criminal Court ordered the Arrest of Vladimir Putin
- » Pro-Ukrainian Russians briefly attacked Russia’s Bryansk region - Putin declared it “Terrorist Attack”
- » Medvedev: Russia should expand its Borders at least to Poland
- » Orban: Russia cannot Win, but it can Start a Nuclear War
- » "Fighting for our Historic Borders": Putin Spoke 4 Minutes in a Stadium protected by Air Defense Systems