Russia has Restricted Access to Instagram
Russia's media regulator restricted access to Instagram on Friday after prosecutors opened a lawsuit against the parent company of social giant Meta, saying it allowed its platforms to call for violence against Russians.
“The social network Instagram distributes materials calling for acts of violence against citizens of the Russian Federation, including the military,” said a statement from Russian media regulator Roskomnadzor, announcing the decision.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: There are No Negotiations on a New Treaty to Reduce Nuclear Weapons
- » The War in Ukraine made Russia Second in the World in Downloading VPN apps
- » Russia withdraws from the International Space Station
- » Medvedev: European Intellectuals suffer from severe Diarrhea for Fear of Freezing Out
- » Russia added Greece in its List of Unfriendly Countries
- » Lavrov: Russia's "Geographic Goals" in the War with Ukraine are Expanding