Instagram will stop Showing Information to Users in Russia and Ukraine
Instagram will stop showing subscriptions to its users in Russia and Ukraine, said the company “Meta”, which owns the social network.
“To protect the communities in Ukraine and Russia, we will hide information about people's subscribers, those they subscribe to, and people who subscribe to each other in personal accounts based in those countries,” the statement said.
It is noted that the publication of “stories” containing links to Russian state media will be marked “so that people can understand that they lead to sites of Russian state media.”
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lukashenko: A Third World War with Nuclear Fire is on the Horizon
- » Russia is stepping up Cyber Attacks against Ukraine's European allies
- » Hungary will not Arrest Putin if he visits the country
- » The International Criminal Court ordered the Arrest of Vladimir Putin
- » Pro-Ukrainian Russians briefly attacked Russia’s Bryansk region - Putin declared it “Terrorist Attack”
- » Medvedev: Russia should expand its Borders at least to Poland