Russia has Published a list of Unfriendly Countries – Bulgaria is in It
The Russian government has approved a list of foreign countries and territories that are carrying out hostile actions against Russia, according to an order from the cabinet, quoted by RIA Novosti and BGNES.
The list, published by RIA Novosti, includes:
- United Kingdom,
- All EU countries (including Bulgaria),
- New Zealand,
- South Korea,
- San Marino,
- the United States,
The order was issued under a presidential decree of March 5, 2022. According to the government document, Russian citizens and companies that have foreign currency debts to foreign creditors on the list of unfriendly countries will be able to pay them in Russian Rubles.
Write to us at email@example.com
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine and Russia exchanged Prisoners of War
- » Russia has deployed Missile Systems on one of the Kuril Islands
- » Edward Snowden received a Russian Passport and can no longer be Extradited
- » Putin and Scholz discussed the "Grain Deal" and the Situation in Ukraine
- » Russian Sinologist: Within 10-15 years, the Balkans and Poland will want to join Russia
- » Russia to Stop Oil Supplies to countries that impose a Cap on its Price