Bulgarian Media Hacked with LGBT Putin
The online broadcast of several TV stations was hacked last night, and instead of airing them, popular caricatures of Russian President Vladimir Putin were broadcast on the websites.
It is a heavily made-up version of the traditional rainbow-colored flag - a symbol of LGBT + people - created in 2013 as a mockery of Russia's homophobic policies and known as “Gay Clown Putin”. The words “Make love, not war” have been added to a familiar caricature.
The streams of Nova TV, the Bulgarian National Television, Bloomberg, Bulgaria On Air were changed.
A little later in the evening, Bloomberg and BGonAir continued to broadcast the caricature, and Nova TV and BNT had simply stopped the option of online streaming on their air. Nova and BNT have not resumed their broadcasting until this morning.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New, Stricter Measures for Traffic Violators
- » 19 Canceled Flights between Bulgaria and Germany due to the Strike at German airports
- » Bulgaria: Bomb Signals were received in 10 Schools in Sofia and 15 in Burgas
- » Bulgarian Sheep Breeders: Lamb for Easter will be between BGN 25 and BGN 29 per kilogram
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 40 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening