Hotels in Bulgaria’s Haskovo Region Shelter 27 Refugees from Ukraine
27 are refugees from Ukraine who are accommodated in hotels in Radievo and Mineralni Bani. The newcomers are mainly women and children. They were examined by medics, tested for COVID, said the Regional Administration in Haskovo, which is in constant cooperation with the Coordination Council of the Council of Ministers. Foreigners have been informed that they can be provided with private housing, but for now they want to be together. More people are expected to arrive this weekend.
How is Refugee Status obtained in Bulgaria
“We are informing the newcomers from Ukraine what their status is, as well as what they need to do in order to be registered as refugees on our territory,” commented Haskovo Regional Governor Katya Paneva.
To date, two municipalities have submitted information to the District Administration about what housing they have for accommodation - Dimitrovgrad and Svilengrad.
A Coordination Center was established in the Municipality of Haskovo. In two days, 70 people offered help, and there are already people in private homes.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 458 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is preparing a Simulation of an Accident at the Zaporizhzhia NPP according to Kyiv
- » Day 457 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least Two People died after Russian shelling of a Hospital in the City of Dnipro
- » The Ukrainian Orthodox Church is moving to a New Calendar
- » Day 456 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv announced that it has Launched its Counteroffensive against Russian forces
- » Day 455 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Prigozhin prophesied a new October Revolution in Russia
- » Day 454 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Pro-Ukrainian Forces continue to occupy Russian Territory in Belgorod