1 in 3 people who had COVID-19 Complains of at least One Symptom within a Year of Infection
Nearly a third of people who have had Covid-19 report at least one symptom 6 to 12 months after the infection, Reuters reported.
This is shown by the results of a survey of 152,000 people in Denmark.
The study included one of the largest groups of patients who were not hospitalized. They have been observed longer than in other large-scale studies, according to the authors of the study from the State Serum Institute in Denmark.
They found that the most common long-term symptoms were changes in taste and smell, as well as fatigue.
The study was conducted between September 2020 and April 2021, before the Omicron variant appeared.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,636 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: No more Masks in Some Places from Tomorrow - See Where they Remain Mandatory
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2318 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 400 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 663 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1566 New Cases in the Last 24 hours