Up to 200,000 Jobs can be Provided by Bulgarian Employers to Ukrainian Citizens
Employers are ready, together with state institutions, to make the necessary changes in regulations to facilitate the employment of Ukrainian citizens fleeing hostilities in Ukraine. This was announced for Radio Stara Zagora by Jasmina Saraivanova, an expert “Protection of Employers’ Interests” at BIA. BIA is currently the rotating chairman of the Association of Bulgarian Employers' Organizations.
According to Saraivanova, up to 200,000 jobs can be provided by Bulgarian employers to Ukrainian citizens seeking asylum from the war in our country in almost all sectors of the economy - services, tourism, industry and others.
Jasmina Saraivanova reminded that the Bulgarian government was the first in the EU to open a single information portal to help Ukrainian citizens. It will contain data on the number of people seeking asylum in Bulgaria.
The employers are about to propose to the government in this platform to include the possibility to provide information and data about the vacancies, as well as the qualification of the job seekers on the market in our country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform
- » Bulgaria: Group of Men Brutally Beat a Boy with Clubs and Stakes in Harmanli
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August