Two Bulgarian Truck Drivers Detained in Ukraine for Transporting “Russian Goods”
Two Bulgarian truck drivers have been detained in Ukraine and are being checked for transporting Russian goods, BNR reports, citing the Union of International Carriers.
“We learned from our colleagues that several Bulgarian trucks have been detained, and all foreign trucks are already being told: ‘You are foreigners. You are transporting Russian goods. It is a commodity of our enemies. We are confiscating the trucks‘”, specified the director of the organization Yordan Arabadjiev.
He added that “the situation is very serious” and the Automobile Administration has stopped issuing permits for Ukraine. The customs system has also been closed to such shipments.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 168 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Explosions hit Russian Military Airbase in Annexed Crimea
- » Ukraine Stopped the Transit of Russian Oil to Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- » Day 167 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zaporizhzhia to hold a Referendum on Joining Russia
- » Day 166 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Amnesty Apologized for its Report but Did Not Retract its Findings
- » Day 165 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Parts of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant were Damaged
- » Day 164 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and Moscow Accuse Each Other of Shelling the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant