Two Bulgarian Truck Drivers Detained in Ukraine for Transporting “Russian Goods”
Two Bulgarian truck drivers have been detained in Ukraine and are being checked for transporting Russian goods, BNR reports, citing the Union of International Carriers.
“We learned from our colleagues that several Bulgarian trucks have been detained, and all foreign trucks are already being told: ‘You are foreigners. You are transporting Russian goods. It is a commodity of our enemies. We are confiscating the trucks‘”, specified the director of the organization Yordan Arabadjiev.
He added that “the situation is very serious” and the Automobile Administration has stopped issuing permits for Ukraine. The customs system has also been closed to such shipments.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 175 of the Invasion of Ukraine: More Explosions in Crimea, Russia Admits it was Sabotage
- » Day 174 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Shoigu and Guterres discussed the Security Situation at the Zaporizhzhia NPP
- » Day 173 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Over 40 Countries called on Russia to Hand Over the Zaporizhzhia NPP to Kyiv
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism