Hundreds of Russian Tourists are Blocked in Bansko due to Canceled Flights
Hundreds of Russian tourists are blocked in Bansko due to the canceled flights. Many of them also found themselves without funds, as they could not make payments with their cards. The only way to return is through Turkey or Serbia. There has also been speculation about the supply of tickets, according to tour operators and hoteliers.
The situation of Russian tourists who came on a family vacation in Bansko is close to that of two years ago, when the resort was closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Thousands of foreign tourists were then gradually escorted to airports with the help of embassies. Now the reason is even more appalling, and people are left to fend for themselves. Tour operators and hoteliers working on the Russian market have sounded the alarm about the growing problem.
Mass Cancellations of Reservations from Abroad in Bansko due to the War in Ukraine
Russian tourists who prefer the winter resort of Bansko are undoubtedly wealthy people. And as such, they are used to paying with bank cards. Now, this is also impossible.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels