Ukraine: Dozens Killed in Massive Shelling in Kharkiv (GRAPHIC)
Dozens of people were killed in a massive bombing in Kharkiv on Monday, Ukraine's Interior Ministry reported, citing Sky News. The news comes shortly after the start of negotiations between the official delegations from Moscow and Kyiv, which met at the Ukrainian-Belarusian border.
The fierce fighting on the fifth day of the Russian invasion has not abated. Russia has been clashing between the two countries all night as the Russian army tries to get closer to Kyiv.
New satellite images taken Sunday showed Moscow's ground forces approaching the capital. The military cordon includes hundreds of vehicles heading northeast of the Ukrainian city of Ivankov and heading for Kyiv.
Ukraine's interior ministry says dozens killed, hundreds injured civilians after massive GRAD shelling of Kharkiv *while negotiations are ongoing". If true, these are the worst faith "negotiations" recent history has seen. pic.twitter.com/rCX4lpj0ZJ— Christo Grozev (@christogrozev) February 28, 2022
Kharkiv.— Illia Ponomarenko (@IAPonomarenko) February 28, 2022
Russian BM-21 Grad liberate Ukrainians from their lives and properties pic.twitter.com/dnm19eweXz
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 289 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Tipsy Putin Acknowledged Striking Ukraine’s Infrastructure because “They started it First”
- » Day 288 of the Invasion of Ukraine: International pressure has reduced the Nuclear Threat from Russia
- » Time magazine proclaimed Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine as Person of the Year
- » Day 287 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The US does not encourage Kyiv to Strike Russia directly
- » Zelensky appeared on the front line in Donbas
- » Day 286 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Third Russian base hit within 24 hours, this time in Kursk