Talks: The Ukrainian Delegation will Meet with the Russian One
"We have agreed that the Ukrainian delegation will meet with the Russian delegation without preconditions on the Ukrainian-Belarusian border, near the Pripyat River,” said Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
The head of the Russian delegation, Vladimir Medinsky, said that Ukraine had agreed to hold talks.
He noted that Russian representatives are ready for talks at any time. “Every hour saves a life for us,” Medinski said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 343 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US will provide Long-Awaited Longer-Range Weapons (UPDATED)
- » Day 342 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Biden is against sending Fighter Jets to Kyiv
- » Day 341 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Threatened Boris Johnson with a Missile (UPDATED)
- » Day 340 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Negotiating the Supply of Long-Range Missiles
- » Day 339 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Heaving Fighting for Vuhledar and Bakhmut
- » Day 338 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Nuclear Regulator reported Strong Explosions near the Zaporizhzhia NPP (UPDATED)