Bulgaria’s Lozenets Hospital will Examine Refugees from Ukraine Free of Charge
Doctors from the Lozenets University Hospital will examine refugees from Ukraine free of charge.
From Monday, the hospital's medical staff will examine free of charge all victims of hostilities in Ukraine, as well as refugees who have left the country.
The examinations will be performed by our highly qualified specialists in all existing offices.
Appointments for examinations can be made on tel. +3592 9607 682 - 24 hours a day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 343 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US will provide Long-Awaited Longer-Range Weapons (UPDATED)
- » Day 342 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Biden is against sending Fighter Jets to Kyiv
- » Day 341 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Threatened Boris Johnson with a Missile (UPDATED)
- » Day 340 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Negotiating the Supply of Long-Range Missiles
- » Day 339 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Heaving Fighting for Vuhledar and Bakhmut
- » Day 338 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Nuclear Regulator reported Strong Explosions near the Zaporizhzhia NPP (UPDATED)