First Evacuated Bulgarians from Ukraine arrived in Bulgaria
The first evacuated Bulgarians from Ukraine arrived in the country. They passed passport control at the Durankulak border checkpoint.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs pointed out that a total of 60 people, including Ukrainian citizens, were traveling in the bus, which left Odessa.
Minutes after arriving in Bulgaria, the driver of one of the buses said that everyone was very happy to be in Bulgaria.
Among the passengers are Bulgarian citizens, as well as ethnic Bulgarians from Ukraine. They thanked the Bulgarian authorities.
The evacuation of Bulgarians from Kyiv begins today. Four compatriots will be waiting for our compatriots in front of our embassy in Kyiv. They can accommodate about 250 people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 175 of the Invasion of Ukraine: More Explosions in Crimea, Russia Admits it was Sabotage
- » Day 174 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Shoigu and Guterres discussed the Security Situation at the Zaporizhzhia NPP
- » Day 173 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Over 40 Countries called on Russia to Hand Over the Zaporizhzhia NPP to Kyiv
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism