Russia Excluded from Eurovision Song Contest this year
The European Radio and Television Union (EBU) has decided not to admit Russia to this year's Eurovision Song Contest. The organizers believe that its participation would affect their reputation.
“The decision reflects concern that, in light of Ukraine's unprecedented crisis, the union's reputation will deteriorate, but at the same time the EBU remains an ‘apolitical organization’ defending the values of cultural competition.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: Moldova could be the next Ukraine
- » The Number of Russian Soldiers Killed and Wounded is approaching 180,000, according to a Norwegian General
- » Russia on Petkov: The Emphasis is Not on the Weapons, but on the Fact that He initiated the Exclusion from SWIFT
- » Medvedev: If a Nuclear Power Loses a War, it can Trigger a Nuclear Conflict
- » Russian Politician demanded the Assassination of the German Foreign Minister
- » The Kremlin declared Victory in Soledar