Bulgarian Minister of Innovation met with Ukrainian Engineers who arrived in Bulgaria
The Minister of Innovation and Growth Daniel Lorer met with Ukrainian engineers who arrived in Bulgaria with their families on one of the last possible civil flights. Together with IT companies, accommodations and working conditions in Bulgaria are organized and provided for these specialists.
“We are doing everything we can to help more people so that they can work and live in peace. In these difficult times, the feeling of helplessness is terrible, but we believe that you will come out stronger and more united than ever,” said Minister Lorer. “You are welcome in Bulgaria, we hope the situation will calm down. You can count on our support,” he said.
According to him, the Situation Center at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which Minister Lorer and business representatives are supporting, is doing everything possible to ensure that Bulgarians in Ukraine are evacuated.
/Council of Ministers
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 289 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Tipsy Putin Acknowledged Striking Ukraine’s Infrastructure because “They started it First”
- » Day 288 of the Invasion of Ukraine: International pressure has reduced the Nuclear Threat from Russia
- » Time magazine proclaimed Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine as Person of the Year
- » Day 287 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The US does not encourage Kyiv to Strike Russia directly
- » Zelensky appeared on the front line in Donbas
- » Day 286 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Third Russian base hit within 24 hours, this time in Kursk