The Hotel and Restaurant Association is Ready to Accommodate Bulgarian Refugees from Ukraine
The Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association expresses its sympathy to the citizens of Ukraine for the difficult situation in which they find themselves.
The organization stated that they are ready to accommodate Bulgarian refugees from Ukraine in hotel bases in our country and support the idea of Prime Minister Kiril Petkov to do so with the financial support of the state.
The Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association will also provide jobs for Bulgarians evacuated in Bulgaria. At the moment that’s about 4,000 people.
The members of the organization hope that the state will help in the transportation and accommodation of the Bulgarians seeking asylum in our country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 345 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Speculations about a Peace Plan and an End to the War
- » Day 344 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Von der Leyen visits Kyiv, Russian Officer witnessed Brutal Torture of Ukrainians (UPDATED)
- » Day 343 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US will provide Long-Awaited Longer-Range Weapons (UPDATED)
- » Day 342 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Biden is against sending Fighter Jets to Kyiv
- » Day 341 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Threatened Boris Johnson with a Missile (UPDATED)
- » Day 340 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Negotiating the Supply of Long-Range Missiles