Russia has begun Evacuating its Diplomatic Missions from Ukraine
The evacuation of personnel has begun in all diplomatic missions of Russia in Ukraine, TASS reports, citing an unnamed source.
The move was announced by the foreign ministry earlier this week, arguing that Russian diplomats have repeatedly been the target of “aggressive actions”.
More than 10 Countries have Advised their Citizens to Leave Ukraine
Just a few weeks ago, Western countries withdrew their diplomats from Kyiv to western Ukraine or directly outside the country because of the risk of a Russian invasion.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hungary will not Arrest Putin if he visits the country
- » The International Criminal Court ordered the Arrest of Vladimir Putin
- » Pro-Ukrainian Russians briefly attacked Russia’s Bryansk region - Putin declared it “Terrorist Attack”
- » Medvedev: Russia should expand its Borders at least to Poland
- » Orban: Russia cannot Win, but it can Start a Nuclear War
- » "Fighting for our Historic Borders": Putin Spoke 4 Minutes in a Stadium protected by Air Defense Systems