Bulgaria’s Deputy PM: There are No Arms Exports from Bulgaria to Ukraine
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy and Industry Kornelia Ninova commented on the information that Bulgaria exports weapons to Ukraine. She denied that the Ukrainian army used Bulgarian ammunition during the shelling of the DNR. Ninova explained that the body that issues permits for arms trade is the Interdepartmental Commission for Export Control and Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction at the Ministry of Economy.
“Yesterday I asked for a full inspection. The result is that the Commission has not issued a single permit for arms exports to Ukraine,” Ninova said.
Yesterday, the Russian news agency TASS published an article stating that the Armed Forces of Ukraine used a Bulgarian-made grenade launcher in the shelling of the Donetsk People's Republic, reports BGNES. According to TASS, 30-millimeter shells from an automatic grenade launcher manufactured at the Arsenal plant were used in the shelling of the village of Zaytsevo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov: Again Foreign Services discovered that there are Russian Spies in Bulgaria
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Bulgaria: The Russian Church in Sofia is Closing
- » Bulgaria: “Vazrazhdane” Supporters fought with Police and Attacked the Barricades in front of the Monument to the Soviet Army
- » Bulgaria stops importing Russian Crude Oil
- » UK: Five Bulgarians have been accused of Espionage in favor of Russia