More than 10 Countries have Advised their Citizens to Leave Ukraine
More than 10 countries have advised their citizens to leave Ukraine amid warnings of a possible Russian invasion.
Foreign embassies in Kyiv are working, but some countries are withdrawing some of their staff from diplomatic missions. The flags of the British Embassy are not visible, and various cars are leaving the building.
The areas around the embassies of the United States, Finland, Israel and South Korea, which also called on their citizens to withdraw from Ukraine, also seem deserted.
Bulgarian MFA: We Urge Bulgarian Citizens to Leave Ukraine
Meanwhile, the White House and the Kremlin have issued official statements following talks between Biden and Putin on the Ukrainian crisis.
The president of the United States has said that in the event of a Russian invasion, Washington and its allies will respond quickly, with the price for Russia high. Biden also said that America is ready for diplomacy, but also for other scenarios.
According to the Kremlin, the United States is fueling hysteria over a possible Russian invasion of Ukraine, while at the same time arming Kyiv. Aide to the Russian President, Yuri Ushakov, has said that the leaders of the United States and Russia will continue their contacts.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 470 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US claims Russia is Responsible for Blowing Up the Kakhovka Dam
- » Day 469 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kherson is under water, Ukraine wants Help from the EU
- » Day 468 of the Invasion of Ukraine: State of Emergency has been declared in Nova Kakhovka after the Explosion of the Dam Wall
- » Day 467 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv claims Ignorance of a possible Counteroffensive
- » Day 466 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 20 Injured after Russian Attack in Dnipro
- » Day 465 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Ready to start its Counteroffensive says Zelensky