More than 10 Countries have Advised their Citizens to Leave Ukraine
More than 10 countries have advised their citizens to leave Ukraine amid warnings of a possible Russian invasion.
Foreign embassies in Kyiv are working, but some countries are withdrawing some of their staff from diplomatic missions. The flags of the British Embassy are not visible, and various cars are leaving the building.
The areas around the embassies of the United States, Finland, Israel and South Korea, which also called on their citizens to withdraw from Ukraine, also seem deserted.
Bulgarian MFA: We Urge Bulgarian Citizens to Leave Ukraine
Meanwhile, the White House and the Kremlin have issued official statements following talks between Biden and Putin on the Ukrainian crisis.
The president of the United States has said that in the event of a Russian invasion, Washington and its allies will respond quickly, with the price for Russia high. Biden also said that America is ready for diplomacy, but also for other scenarios.
According to the Kremlin, the United States is fueling hysteria over a possible Russian invasion of Ukraine, while at the same time arming Kyiv. Aide to the Russian President, Yuri Ushakov, has said that the leaders of the United States and Russia will continue their contacts.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 460 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Attack in the Morning and at Noon
- » Day 459 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Another Russian attack before Kyiv Day
- » Day 458 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is preparing a Simulation of an Accident at the Zaporizhzhia NPP according to Kyiv
- » Day 457 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least Two People died after Russian shelling of a Hospital in the City of Dnipro
- » The Ukrainian Orthodox Church is moving to a New Calendar
- » Day 456 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv announced that it has Launched its Counteroffensive against Russian forces